Bruce Nagy will be joining us on Friday May 24th from 10 am – 1 pm for our Clean Air Council meeting where he will be presenting on:
- How passive house technology, heat pumps, ERVs and prefab panels are being used in affordable housing projects in Woodstock, Ottawa, Portland and Boston to dramatically reduce operating costs, and improve healthy outcomes.
- How electric fleet vehicles significantly decrease municipal GHG footprints, fuel and maintenance costs in New York City and Vancouver.
- How energy storage and software is being used for load management in Stratford, islanded campus resilience in NY & California, eliminating crippling diesel costs for remote communities in Coleville Lake NWT, and the Scilly islands, and for utility cyber security in Ukraine.
- How ground source (geothermal) and water source heating & cooling at Montreal institutions and Universities in Massachusetts & New York work beautifully for district cooling and heating.
- He will also touch on solar for school rooftops, conservation and new refrigerants in arenas, design-build & guaranteed energy savings for government projects, other clean energy funding and incentive models, and more.