9:30 am Coffee and morning snacks
10:00 am Workshop Goals and Structure
10:15 First Table Round
10:45 Second Table Round
11:15 Third Table Round
11:45 Fourth Table Round
12:45 Fifth Table Round
1:15 Sixth Table Round
1:45 Seventh Table Round
2:15 Table Report Backs
2:50 Next Steps & Wrap Up
- Table # 1: Contractor Piece of the Puzzle: How could contractor engagement, prequalification, and oversight occur? Who would need to be involved in that? What would need to happen? What are the risks that would need to be taken into account?
- Table # 2: Program Participant Support and Hand Holding: How would it be possible to provide objective support/handholding for program participants? (ex. an energy concierge serve to program participants). How would we be able to financially support this service? What are the main issues/risks that we would need to have on our radar?
- Table # 3: Financial Mortgage Regulations/Loan Loss Reserve Fund: What options are available/needed to address mortgage lender concerns? What are the issues that would need to be addressed to enable on-bill financing? What are the administrative issues that would need to be addressed to support municipalities to apply an LIC to the loan?
- Table # 5: Program Loan Capital: Where would the capital for the program come from? Public funds? If so from what sources? Private capital? If so what options exist for helping to streamline the application process and the credit verification? What would need to happen to streamline participant access to capital? How could this all be managed and by whom? How would this all need to be administered?
- Table # 6: Marketing and Promotion of Program: Who would need to be involved? What would they need to do? How could this occur keeping in mind the lack of marketing dollars that will likely be available to this program? What key ingredients will need to be in place to get uptake to the program?
- Table # 7: What would a Residential Energy Efficiency Retrofit program need to have in place in order to serve the rental market and the low income market? What program design elements would need to be in place to meet the needs and challenges of this sector?