Clean Air Partnership has been selected by FCM to be the Ontario regional climate advisor for the FCM-ICLEI Partners for Climate Protection (PCP) program. Leading a team including the Ontario Climate Consortium and the Ontario Centre for Climate Impacts and Adaptation Resources, we are available to provide local expertise and resources to Ontario municipalities on climate change planning and implementation.
Whether your municipality is exploring greenhouse gas reduction strategies, or looking to advance your implementation plan, our team can help you achieve your objectives through one-on-one advice, workshops and access to a network of technical experts.
Contact a Team Member so your municipality can benefit from:
• Support to develop and implement climate change action plans
• Help with monitoring and reporting on climate actions
• Workshops, webinars and one-on-one consultation
• Sharing challenges, solutions and lessons learned from PCP members in the region
• Access to a network of Ontario-based technical experts
Contact Kevin Behan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4163920254 for more information